Linen is the most extensively used natural fabric across the world. While washing and caring for the linen kitchen table set all the care instructions must be followed as in these instructions other factors like type of dye used, tendency to get wrinkles, weave tightness and also the tendency to shrink are taken into account. Proper care for linen will give your products a long life and keep these in an excellent shape.Washing
- It is good to wash linen with hands rather than machine and that too in lukewarm water. Never use too cold or too hot water for washing linen kitchen table set. If you are using machine, then use gentle wash cycle.
- Use gentle detergent for washing linen kitchen table set. Also go for the bleach-free detergent for colored linens. Ivory snow powder, Gentel, Safewash and Ezee can be a better option for safe linen washing.
- You can bleach your white linen with oxygen bleaches having hydrogen peroxide for extra life and look. In the final rinsing you can also use the cream rinse that you use for your hair for extra luster.
- Go for the extra rinse cycle if your table sets are really dirty and you have used good amount of detergent to clean them.
- If you are using machine dry method then do not dry it completely and use only half drying cycle. This will keep the linen little damp that will not allow it to become brittle which it becomes after complete drying. Also it will get less wrinkles in damp condition.
- You can also place the linen kitchen table set directly in air or under sun for the natural drying. Other methods like rolling in terry towels, line drying and drying on the lawn for drying linen table kitchen set can also be followed for drying linen.
- Care for linen is further enhanced by ironing it properly. Iron linen when it is damp rather than doing it when it is completely dry.
- For that extra crispy look use spray starch and iron linen at medium setting with steam iron.
- If your linen kitchen table set are of dark color and have damask print then iron from the wrong side first to get extra shine. Also use wrong side to iron embroidered linen kitchen table sets.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3181054